Skip to main content

Nandini: Twins innocent wife- Jealous punishment sex

 Nandini lay spread-eagled on the wide bed, wrists bound above her head with the black lace bra that had been stripped from her body only minutes earlier. Her 44DD breasts rose and fell with every shaky breath, silver rings glinting at her nipples. The vibrator buried inside her pussy hummed at its highest setting, the base pressed flush against her clit, while the thick silicone plug stretched her ass wide. Her torn panties lay discarded on the floor. For half an hour the twins had sat in the armchairs at the foot of the bed, fully clothed, watching every twitch and whimper that escaped her. Maanav leaned forward, elbows on his knees. “Still not allowed to come, baby.” Manik’s smirk was sharp. “You wanted to laugh with your professor? This is what happens.” Nandini’s hips jerked involuntarily as the vibrator pulsed against her swollen clit. A thin strand of slick slid down the curve of her ass and pooled around the plug. She bit her lip hard Flashback   It had been 2 w...

Nandini: Fucking my slut mother-in-law

  Manik's POV 

I sat on the edge of the bed, my cock already half-hard as I watched Nandini’s naked body tremble. Her hands were still trying to hide those massive 44DD tits and her shaved cunt, but there was nowhere to run. The red light on the camera blinked steadily, recording every second.
My mother-in-law—no, my would-be slut—looked so sexy as she helplessly stood there. All because she wanted to save her worthless daughter’s marriage. Well, I was glad because my useless wife Navya gave me the opportunity to fulfill my dream. Actually every man’s dream, because frankly my mother-in-law was such a perfect sexy piece.


"Dance," I ordered, my voice low and firm. "Show me what that body can do. Move those hips like the slut you’re about to become."
Nandini swallowed hard. Her cheeks burned red as she slowly stood up, her arms dropping to her sides. Those heavy tits bounced free, nipples already stiff from the cool air. She took a shaky breath and began to sway, her wide hips rolling in a hesitant rhythm.


"Faster," I said, stroking my cock through my pants. "Make it sexy."


She closed her eyes and tried harder, turning in a slow circle. Her ass cheeks jiggled with each step, and when she faced me again her tits swung heavily from side to side. I could see the shame in her eyes, but her nipples were getting harder by the second.


"Pinch your nipples," I commanded. "Pull on them."


Nandini hesitated, then reached up with trembling fingers. She caught both thick nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and tugged. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she rolled and pinched the sensitive buds, making her areolas crinkle and darken.


"Now spread your legs and bend over. Let the camera see that married cunt."


She obeyed, planting her feet shoulder-width apart and bending at the waist. Her heavy tits hung down like ripe fruit, nipples pointing at the floor. From behind, her pussy lips parted slightly, already glistening with unwilling arousal. I stood up and walked around her, admiring the view from every angle.


"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks," I told her. "Show me everything."


Nandini’s hands shook as she grabbed her own ass and pulled the cheeks apart. Her tight little asshole winked at the camera, and below it her wet pussy was fully exposed. I could smell her scent—musky, sweet, and forbidden.


I unzipped my pants and let my cock spring free. It was thick, veined, and already leaking pre-cum. I stepped closer and rubbed the head against her spread pussy lips, coating myself in her juices without pushing inside.
I let my eyes crawl over her slowly, drinking in every inch. Those heavy, round breasts swayed with each shaky breath, nipples stiff and dark against pale skin. Her waist curved in, then flared out to wide hips that framed the smooth, hairless slit between her thighs. She kept one arm across her chest and the other hand cupped over her pussy, but the effort only made her look more exposed. She looked so fuckable.


“Hands down never cover yourself from me otherwise I show all this to you husband,” I ordered, voice low. Nandini hesitated, then dropped both arms to her sides. Her face burned crimson, but she obeyed. Good girl.


I stood up, cock now fully erect and pointing straight at her. I stepped close enough that the head brushed her belly, leaving a wet smear of pre-cum. She flinched but didn’t back away.


“On your knees.”


She sank down, knees hitting the carpet with a soft thud. Her face was now level with my throbbing dick. I gripped the base and tapped the swollen head against her cheek, leaving another glistening trail.


“Open.”


Her lips parted. I pushed forward, sliding the thick shaft across her tongue until the head nudged the back of her throat. She gagged once, eyes watering, but I held her there, letting her adjust to the invasion. Saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.


I started to thrust, slow and deliberate, fucking her face while the camera captured every wet sound and every tear that slipped free. Her hands came up to rest on my thighs, not pushing, just holding on. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, using it as a handle to control the pace.


“Deeper,” I growled. She tried, relaxing her throat as best she could. I felt the tight ring of muscle give way and sank another inch. Her nose pressed against my pubic bone. I held her there until she started to struggle for air, then pulled back just enough for her to gasp before driving in again.


Spit coated my cock and dripped onto her tits. I pulled out completely, strings of saliva connecting her lips to my glistening shaft. She looked up at me, eyes glassy, mouth open and waiting.


I slapped my wet cock against her cheek twice, then rubbed the head across her lips like lipstick. “Turn around. Hands on the bed.”


Nandini stood on shaky legs and turned. She bent forward, placing her palms on the mattress, presenting her ass to me. The position spread her cheeks, revealing the tight pink pucker above her glistening pussy. I stepped behind her, running my hands over the smooth globes, squeezing hard enough to leave red prints.


I lined up and pushed the head of my cock against her entrance. She was wet—humiliatingly so—but still tight. I pressed forward, watching her lips stretch around my girth. Inch by inch I sank into her, feeling every flutter and clench of her inner walls. When my hips met her ass I paused, buried to the hilt, letting her feel how completely I owned her.


Then I started to fuck her.


I pounded into her from behind, my hips slapping against her ass with wet, obscene sounds. Each thrust made her heavy tits swing wildly beneath her. The camera captured everything: the way her cunt stretched around my shaft, the way her juices ran down her thighs, the way her face twisted between pain and unwanted pleasure.


"Fuck, you’re tight," I groaned, reaching around to grab one of her swinging tits. I squeezed hard, feeling the soft flesh overflow my fingers. Her nipple was like a pebble against my palm. I pinched it and twisted, making her moan.


Nandini’s legs started to shake. She tried to stay upright, but the force of my thrusts kept pushing her forward. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, forcing her to arch her spine.


"Look at the camera," I ordered. "Tell it who owns this pussy now."


"Y-you do," she gasped. "You own my pussy, Manik."


"Louder."


"You own my pussy!" she cried, her voice breaking. "Please… please don’t stop."


I slammed into her harder, the head of my cock battering against her cervix with every stroke. Her juices were everywhere—coating my balls, dripping onto the sheets, running down her legs. The wet squelching sounds filled the room, mixing with her desperate moans.


I pulled out suddenly, leaving her empty and gasping. Before she could recover, I flipped her onto her back and climbed between her spread legs. Her tits heaved with each breath, nipples pointing straight up. I grabbed both heavy mounds and squeezed them together, burying my face between them.


I licked and sucked at her nipples, drawing each one deep into my mouth. Nandini arched beneath me, her hands clutching at the sheets. I bit down gently, then harder, leaving red marks on her pale skin.


"Please," she begged, though I wasn’t sure if she was begging me to stop or keep going. "Manik…"


I lined my cock up with her entrance again and thrust back inside. This time I fucked her in long, deep strokes, grinding my pubic bone against her clit with every thrust. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeper.


I could feel her pussy starting to flutter around me. She was close. I reached between us and rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb, circling it fast and hard.


Nandini’s back arched off the bed. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her orgasm crashed through her. Her cunt clamped down on my cock like a vice, pulsing and milking me. Her juices gushed out around my shaft, soaking the sheets beneath us.


I didn’t stop. I kept fucking her through it, drawing out every last tremor. When her orgasm finally subsided, I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach again. This time I pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air, face down on the mattress.


I spread her ass cheeks and spat on her tight little hole. Then I pressed the head of my cock against it, pushing slowly but steadily.


"No," Nandini whimpered, trying to crawl away. "Not there. Please."


"Yes, there," I said, gripping her hips hard enough to leave bruises. "Every hole is mine now."
She was so fucking tight. I bet her husband is so worthless that he didn't fuck her sexy ass. 

I pushed harder. The head of my cock popped past her tight ring, and she screamed into the mattress. I didn't pause, then pushed deeper. Inch by inch, I sank my entire length into her virgin ass.


Nandini was shaking, tears streaming down her face. But her pussy was dripping again, a clear sign that the pain was mixing with something darker. I started to move, fucking her ass with short, shallow thrusts at first, then longer, deeper ones.


The camera captured every detail: the way her asshole stretched around my thick cock, the way her tits dragged against the sheets, the way her fingers clawed at the mattress.


I reached under her and found her clit again, rubbing it in time with my thrusts. Nandini’s cries changed from pain to something else—something needy and desperate.


"Cum for me," I growled in her ear. "Cum with my cock in your ass."


She shattered again, her whole body convulsing. Her ass clenched around me so tightly I could barely move. I fucked her through it anyway, pounding into her until I felt my own orgasm building.


I pulled out at the last second and flipped her onto her back once more. I straddled her chest and aimed my cock at her face.


"Open your mouth," I ordered.


Nandini obeyed, sticking out her tongue. I stroked myself twice and exploded, thick ropes of cum painting her face and filling her mouth. Some landed on her tits, some on her chin, some directly on her tongue. She swallowed what she could, the rest dripping down her neck onto her heaving breasts.


I sat back on my heels, breathing hard, and looked at the camera. The red light was still blinking, recording every filthy second.


Nandini lay beneath me, covered in my cum, her body marked with handprints and bite marks. Her eyes were glassy, her lips swollen.


I reached down and scooped some of my cum off her tit, then pushed my fingers into her mouth. She sucked them clean without being told.


"Good girl," I said. "We’re just getting started."


I grabbed the camera off the shelf and pointed it directly at her cum-covered face.


"Smile for the camera, Mom," I told her. "Tell your daughter what a good slut her mother is."


Nandini looked straight into the lens, cum still dripping from her chin, and whispered, "I’m your slut now, Manik. Use me however you want."


I grinned and set the camera back on the shelf, already getting hard again at the sight of her submissive, broken expression.


"Round two," I said, spreading her legs wide. "And this time, I’m going to fuck that pretty mouth until you choke on my cock."


Nandini’s eyes widened, but she didn’t resist when I straddled her chest again and pressed my cum-slick cock against her lips.


"Open," I commanded.


She opened her mouth obediently, and I pushed inside, feeling her tongue work along the underside of my shaft. I grabbed her hair and started fucking her face in earnest, driving my cock deep into her throat until she gagged and sputtered around me.


Saliva ran down her chin, mixing with the drying cum already there. Her eyes watered, mascara streaking down her cheeks, but she didn’t try to pull away. I held her head still and thrust deeper, feeling her throat constrict around the head of my cock.


When I pulled out, she gasped for air, strings of spit connecting her lips to my glistening shaft. I slapped my cock against her cheek, leaving wet marks on her skin.


"You like that?" I asked.


Nandini nodded weakly, her voice hoarse. "Yes… I like it."


I shoved back into her mouth and resumed fucking her throat, using her face like a fucktoy. Her heavy tits bounced with each thrust, and I reached down to slap them, watching them jiggle and redden under my hand.


I pulled out again and moved down her body, spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was swollen and dripping, her clit peeking out from its hood. I lined up and thrust back inside her cunt, fucking her with long, punishing strokes.


Nandini wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper. Her nails raked down my back, leaving red lines. I could feel another orgasm building in her—the way her walls fluttered, the way her breathing changed.


I reached between us and pinched her clit hard. She came instantly, her pussy clamping down on my cock as she screamed my name. I fucked her through it, drawing out every spasm until she went limp beneath me.


I wasn’t done yet. I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach one last time, pulling her hips up. I spat on her asshole again and pushed back inside, fucking her ass with deep, brutal thrusts.


Nandini moaned into the mattress, her body rocking with each impact. I reached around and rubbed her clit again, forcing another orgasm out of her exhausted body. She came with a broken sob, her ass clenching around my cock.


I felt my own release approaching. I pulled out and stroked myself over her ass, painting her cheeks with thick ropes of cum. Some landed on her lower back, some dripped down between her cheeks onto her still-twitching pussy.


I collapsed beside her, both of us breathing hard. The camera was still recording, capturing the aftermath of our first session—Nandini covered in cum, marked and used, completely mine.


I reached over and turned her face toward me. Her eyes were half-lidded, her expression dazed.



Nandini nodded weakly, her voice barely a whisper. "Yes, Manik. I’m yours."


I smiled and pulled her against me, already planning what we would do next.
"This is just the beginning," I told her. "You belong to me now. Every hole, every inch of you. And the camera is going to record every single time I use you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twins innocent wife: Office romance

The next morning dawned bright and crisp, sunlight filtering through the penthouse curtains as Nandini stirred awake in the massive bed. Her body ached pleasantly from the previous night's tender preparations, a soft reminder of her husbands who can't jeep their hands to themselves.  Maanav and Manik were already up, dressed in sharp suits that hugged their broad shoulders and tapered waists, their dark hair neatly combed.  They leaned over her, each pressing a lingering kiss to her forehead and lips, their hands stroking her bare skin under the sheets. 'Jaan, we have an important meeting at the office today,' Maanav murmured, his voice deep and reassuring as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. 'But we'll be thinking of you every second.'  Manik nodded, his fingers tracing her collarbone before pulling away reluctantly.  We can't wait to come back to you.' With final kisses that left her lips tingling, they left, the door clicking shut beh...

Twin's innocent wife: Wedding night

Maanav and Manik stepped into the dimly lit room, their eyes immediately locking onto Nandini perched on the edge of the king-sized bed.  The air was thick, and the soft glow of the bedside lamp cast shadows that accentuated every curve of her voluptuous form.  Her red lehenga draped elegantly over her wide hips, the fabric shimmering as she shifted slightly, unaware of the predatory hunger building in the two men who now claimed her as their wife. Maanav, the elder of the two with a chiseled jaw and broad shoulders straining against his white kurta, licked his lips as his gaze dropped to her heaving chest.  Those massive 44DD breasts strained against the tight confines of her deep red blouse, the material so sheer it hinted at the dark outlines of her nipples beneath.  The mangalsutra dangled provocatively into the deep valley of her cleavage, a symbol of her new marital bond that only fueled their desire to defile her innocence. Her soft belly rose...

Twin's innocent wife: Chp 2- Milky Pehli rasoi

The morning light filtered through the penthouse curtains, casting a soft glow over the tangled trio on the king-sized bed. Nandini stirred first, her body aching in ways she couldn't yet name, a dull throb radiating from her stretched pussy and ass. She felt the heavy weight of Maanav's thick cock still buried deep in her cunt, semi-hard and plugging the remnants of his cum inside her. Behind her, Manik's cock filled her asshole, the intrusion making every tiny shift send sparks of discomfort through her. Her massive 44DD breasts, now tender and slightly swollen from the lactation pill, pressed against Maanav's chest, faint sticky trails of dried milk crusting her dark nipples. Biting her lip, Nandini tried to ease away carefully, not wanting to disturb her sleeping husbands. Her lehenga lay discarded on the floor, leaving her completely bare, her soft curves exposed in the cool air. She glanced at the full-length mirror across the room, catching sight of their naked...